Hill station places in Karnataka attracts a lot of visitors every year. Those who are coming to Chikmagalur can look for accommodation at homestays and experience the ethnicity and typical cuisines of Chikmagalur. There are many sightseeing places in and around Chikmagalur which could be planned in your itinerary. Spend your holiday at Chikmagalur homestay and refresh your mind and soul and return with fond memories.
There are many homestays located in the estates of Chikmagalur. The homestays could be far or deep in the nature. Locating them is made easy at portal like travel malnad. Choose the place that you want to visit, place a query and get quote to book homestays in Chikmagalur online. The rates for packages can vary from one homestay to the other and the rooms could be categorized into different types, the free quotes at travel malnad makes easy for travelers compare and book.
After choosing the homestay as per your requirements, travelers can do the room reservation at Chikmagalur homestay online. Take the confirmation in the name you want and do the prior reservation before starting your journey. The room availability can be updates as soon as the traveler places a query. To know more about Chikmagalur homestay facility contact Travel Malnad helpline at 09480595888.
We all plan holidays to exotic locations to unwind and rejuvenate ourselves. Sometimes a well thought out holiday planner would avoid hiccups and waste of time during our journey or visit to sightseeing places. There are chances of missing some of the nice spots while we are not fully aware of the geographical locations of the sight seeing places. With an ardent service and experience in the field of holiday services we would like to introduce you to thirthhalli with accurate itinerary or holiday planners.
Distance from Bangalore at 330 Kms
– On the way to homestay Between Shimoga & Thirthahalli Road you will get Sakrebylu Elephant Camp and Mandagadde Bird Sanctuary (Both are on Roadside)
– Reach the Homestay/Hotel/Resort
– Lunch in the affternoon
– Post lunch go to Kuppalli, visit Kavishaila (peak point) & Museum also there
– In the evening take a stroll in the estates and do bird watching
– Bonfire and Dinner
– Relax for the night
– Breakfast and go to Chibbalagudde to see natural fishes and feed them
– Trekking at Kavaledurga can be nice experience
– Lunch at Homestay/Hotel/Resort
– Post lunch take a nap at the homestay
– Early Coffee
– Start towards Agumbe for Sunset – Start from thirthahalli at 3 so that on the way you can also see Kundadri Hills.
– You can drive your vehicle till the hill top of Kundadri
– Watch Sunset at Agumbe and return back to Homestay
– Bonfire & Dinner
– Head towards Jog falls early after Breakfast
– or Visit Lions Safari in Shimoga
– or Visit Thirthahalli Rameshwara (River Bank is nice to spend time)
– Head back to Bangalore
Driving Directions from Bangalore
Bangalore >>>> Nelamangala >>>> Tumkur >>>> Gubbi >>>> Tiptur >>>>Arsikere >>>> Kadur >>>> Birur >>>> Tarikere >>>> Bhadravathi Bypass>>>> Shimoga >>>> Thirthahalli
4 Way Road till Chitradurga
Bangalore >>>> Nelamangala>>>> Tumkur>>>> Sira >>>> Hiriyur>>>>Chitradurga>>>> Holalkere>>>> Chengiri >>>> Shimoga >>>>Thirthahalli
You could choose to stay at homestay in Thirthahalli for more ethnic experience. We would recommend some of the best homestays located in the area you would be planning to visit. There are resorts in Thirthahalli if you are planning to have more activities like cycling, boating, bar, restaurantâ€¦ You could choose the type of accommodation as per your individual requirements. You can have a customized package for your group/family/corporate team visit to thirthahalli. For expert holiday advice, contact travel chords at 09480595888.