The township in Karnataka, Thirtahalli famous for its poets, playwrights and novelists is now also a popular tourism destination. The domestic traveller footfall has increased over the past couple of years. Once you are away from the crowded city life and reached Thirthahalli you can imagine the immense soothing effect you will have on your mind and soul at the peaceful localities in and around this small Taluk headquarters in Karnataka.
Lot of travelers who were not sure whether they selected the right destination have found the importance of making the choice when they reached the destination. This would sound a bit exaggerated but the fact is the sightseeing places that are in and around Thirthahalli are simply the best and have been loved by elders and kids alike. There are many waterfalls, sand beaches (river), hills for trekking, areca and rubber estates, rivulets, water streamsâ€¦ for soaking yourself in the beauty of nature.
The homestays in Thirthahalli offer a decent and affordable holiday packages for travellers. Custom designed packages can be made as per the travel requirements of the visitors. Get a free quote comparison opportunity by logging on to travelchords.com. There is a rating facility which can give you a fair idea on the quality of the property which is been reviewed by other guests. Select one that can best suit your requirements and book rooms online.
We all plan holidays to exotic locations to unwind and rejuvenate ourselves. Sometimes a well thought out holiday planner would avoid hiccups and waste of time during our journey or visit to sightseeing places. There are chances of missing some of the nice spots while we are not fully aware of the geographical locations of the sight seeing places. With an ardent service and experience in the field of holiday services we would like to introduce you to thirthhalli with accurate itinerary or holiday planners.
Distance from Bangalore at 330 Kms
– On the way to homestay Between Shimoga & Thirthahalli Road you will get Sakrebylu Elephant Camp and Mandagadde Bird Sanctuary (Both are on Roadside)
– Reach the Homestay/Hotel/Resort
– Lunch in the affternoon
– Post lunch go to Kuppalli, visit Kavishaila (peak point) & Museum also there
– In the evening take a stroll in the estates and do bird watching
– Bonfire and Dinner
– Relax for the night
– Breakfast and go to Chibbalagudde to see natural fishes and feed them
– Trekking at Kavaledurga can be nice experience
– Lunch at Homestay/Hotel/Resort
– Post lunch take a nap at the homestay
– Early Coffee
– Start towards Agumbe for Sunset – Start from thirthahalli at 3 so that on the way you can also see Kundadri Hills.
– You can drive your vehicle till the hill top of Kundadri
– Watch Sunset at Agumbe and return back to Homestay
– Bonfire & Dinner
– Head towards Jog falls early after Breakfast
– or Visit Lions Safari in Shimoga
– or Visit Thirthahalli Rameshwara (River Bank is nice to spend time)
– Head back to Bangalore
Driving Directions from Bangalore
Bangalore >>>> Nelamangala >>>> Tumkur >>>> Gubbi >>>> Tiptur >>>>Arsikere >>>> Kadur >>>> Birur >>>> Tarikere >>>> Bhadravathi Bypass>>>> Shimoga >>>> Thirthahalli
4 Way Road till Chitradurga
Bangalore >>>> Nelamangala>>>> Tumkur>>>> Sira >>>> Hiriyur>>>>Chitradurga>>>> Holalkere>>>> Chengiri >>>> Shimoga >>>>Thirthahalli
You could choose to stay at homestay in Thirthahalli for more ethnic experience. We would recommend some of the best homestays located in the area you would be planning to visit. There are resorts in Thirthahalli if you are planning to have more activities like cycling, boating, bar, restaurantâ€¦ You could choose the type of accommodation as per your individual requirements. You can have a customized package for your group/family/corporate team visit to thirthahalli. For expert holiday advice, contact travel chords at 09480595888.