The great grandeur, culture, history of Karnataka attracts hundreds of thousands travelers from across the globe every year. There are many segments of tourism industry and hospitality providers in Karnataka which are working round the clock to assist travelers and give them top class service for transportation, accommodation, food and adventure activities. Keeping these in mind we are trying to bring to the notice of travelers that itâ€™s not only hospitality industry that takes responsibility of caring the guests but also you as a traveler caring the nature and biodiversity and respect the laws and terms and conditions wherever and whenever it is applicable within the ambit.
Few tips for travelers to Karnataka:
- Carry sufficient cards, cash or financial safety for unexpected expenses.
- Travel with as little baggage as possible (if you are travelling by bus/train or flight)
- Keep binoculars with you. It will be useful for bird watching and also to spot animals at distance.
- While trekking in forests or mountains, avoid too much camouflaged attire.
- Book hotels in advance before travelling to Karnataka.
- Plan your travel itinerary with travel experts like travel chords.
- Compare quotes of accommodation online and then book. By this you may save on tariff.
- Keep nearest hospital, police station, fire station, vehicle mechanic contact numbers of the place you are visiting.
- Have your booking confirmation at hotels printed (travel chords always send you copies if you have forgotten)
- Keep the area you visit clean.
- Respect bio diversity. Do not disturb animals or plants.
How to book hotels at Karnataka?
This is probably one of the common queries in the minds of many travelers coming to Karnataka. If you are planning to have a nice experience of ethnicity and local lifestyle then you may choose to stay at homestays in Karnataka. These are places to try out the local or typical cuisines of the area you are visiting.
There are hotels in Karnataka that are segregated with ratings as per the guest reviews and stars given by guest at the hotel. You can rely on the rating system which gives you a fair idea about the place you are visiting. There are photos, tariff and facility section which help you have more idea about the hotel/homestay/resort you are visiting in Karnataka.
The above information provided is with a general perspective and the itinerary of travellers can be custom designed as per their requirements. More details can be accessed by logging on to travelchords.com or by speaking to our customer executives at 09480595888 / 09483856640. We recommend you to reserve rooms at hotels in Karnataka much prior to your visit. The last minute enquiries could create congestion and rooms could be sold out. Speak to our customer support team and plan your holiday in Karnataka.